Pages

Subscribe:

Sabado, Enero 7, 2012

Ang Pagsikat Ko!!!




Every songs are written with meanings and every song are sang considering or remembering something. Here is the top 10 list of song I like to sing in videoke (though I’m not fond of doing it.) Click the links if you want to watch music videos in youtube.

10. Hey Daydreamer- Someday Dream
            Sa advertisement ng Cornetto ko unang narinig ‘to and I like.


9. Muli- Ebe dance


8. Wherever You Will Go-  The Calling

7. The Show-  Lenka
I am just a little girl lost in the moment
I'm so scared but I don't show it
I can't figure it out
It's bringing me down I know
I've got to let it go
And just enjoy the show”

Listen. Cute. J
           

6. I’ll Never Go- Erik Santos
            I always sing this kahit walang hawak na microphone. Gusto ko eh, bakit ba? J


5. Fearless- Taylor Swift
            Taylor Swift is my favorite singer. Almost lahat ng kanta n’ya gusto ko. Why fearless? Kasi, “I don’t why why with you I dance, in the storm in my best dress fearless. . .”



           

4. Dance With My Father -  Luther Vandross
            Why do I like this song? ‘Coz my father is gone and If I could get another chance, Another walk, Another dance with him, I'd play a song that would never ever end. . .”


3. Closer You and I – 
             This is one of the favorite songs ni Fudge simula’t sapul. J Tsaka, highschool pa lang ako, el paborito na ng mga kaklase ko, lagi ko sila naririnig, kumakanta nito.


2. By Chance-  JRA
             Sa ngayon, this is one of the best song talaga for me. Don’t know why. Uhm, cute din ang  dance craze pa ang kantang ‘to.


1. I’ll Be There- Martin Nievera
            I like singing this song because whenever I sung this, I remember good thoughts of my dad.  When the stars won’t shine anymore, HE’ll be there. J
 At ‘eto na ang pagkanta ko na hindi pinaghandaan. Oh my…Good luck sa panonood. Hahaha! J








adferaer
200910770
laaquino
200911909

0 (mga) komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento